Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Confessions PSA: How To Get Less Junk Mail!

I don't know about you but I get swamped in junk mail from credit card companies and other useless things I don't want. You can get out of it! Fill out the online form and the mail carrier's back will thank you. It isn't immediate, but you can supposedly reduce the amount of junk mail substantially. You still get it from places you've done business with or local merchants, but I never want to get a Capital One mailing again.

Another opt out form from another service is here. I find their purely online function to be bogus as they require a $5 application fee for an online submission, but you can use the online form and print it. The cost of the stamp is less than $5!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.