Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Post Way Too Short Vacation Blues

I got back in town yesterday. I enjoyed seeing my friends (whom shall be nicknamed Cylon and Pet Doc) as well as the CAG. I enjoyed seeing Venetian Night on the lakefront and the firework show. I enjoyed seeing the IKEA store (a post in itself), but I have to be honest a week long or two vacation is more appropriate after the bar exam, not a weekend.

At least I'm back in time for a
Bruce Campbell live appearance, book signing, and movie premiere! I purchased a ticket yesterday so today I need to get a book for him to sign. Looks like I'm heading to Barnes & Noble after lunch. 10 pm premier of the latest cheesy Bruce Campbell movie: Hail to the King baby!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.