Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, July 23, 2005

It's Hot, Hot, Hot!

I've altered my study strategy a bit over the last week or so. I study a bit outside. Though hot and humid as long as I'm in the shade and a breeze is blowing I find it relaxing. The random noise of people in an outdoor environment is not as distracting as the random noise inside the school library. Being outdoors makes it impossible to use a distracting laptop and equally distracting internet connection.

I won't do any PMBR questions today. I really need to go through my Indiana essay binder of material. I won't know it all. I can't know it all. I know I need to know some subjects fairly well. Some type of Pleading and Practice question will be on the exam. Other subjects I'm willing to chance it a bit. If I mention "holder in due course" for a Negotiable Instruments question I'm betting that is one point right there!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.