Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, June 23, 2005

High School All Over Again

Pulled from the vast Archive of Drafts!

Drama Nerd/Band Geek eh close enough for government work!
Do you dare go back to your dark days?

Oh wait a minute I already did. It was called LAW SCHOOL! I am NOT kidding when I thought to myself within the first week that it felt like I was back in high school. The only difference was everyone was more educated than the first time. I never understood the social dynamics that created such an environment. Who knows, law school might be one of the places where all the nerds that have some success end up?



You scored as Drama nerd.

Drama nerd

69%

Loner

56%

Prep/Jock/Cheerleader

44%

Geek

44%

Punk/Rebel

38%

Goth

31%

Stoner

25%

Ghetto gangsta

19%

What's Your High School Stereotype?
created with QuizFarm.com

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.