Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 01, 2005

Confessions Spokeswoman Of The Month: Grace Park

Tough call for April's Spokeswoman. I needed someone smart. Virginia Madsen would have been the Confessions Spokeswoman, but for the fact that tonight is the season finale where the ultimate winner pulls a big shockfest on us, the loyal viewers of BSG. (I hate it when I read spoilers.)

She knows four languages, she has a psychology degree (oh she could write her Ph.D. on me I'm sure), and she has had her big break (not counting the obvious benefits of being a Confessions Spokeswoman). I present the Confessions Spokeswoman of April 2004:
Grace Park

Photo courtesy of here. The linkback is requested as a courtesy.
All rights likely reserved by Sci-Fi Channel. I claim Fair Use exemption under Intellectual Property law to educate readers on the show and promote increased viewership especially for the season finale. If copyright owners wish to make a fuss about it, just ask nicely and I'll take it down.
PS: This is one of the few photos that was in daylight so beggers can't be choosers.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.