Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Going Home

Normally I do not advocate skipping class, but I simply can't concentrate with all the aches and pains I'm experiencing right now. I have ZERO energy right now and need a power nap and some chicken soup.

Oh some West Wing thoughts, some people have asked who will be the Democratic nominee on tonight's season finale: Matt Santos or Bingo Bob? I don't know why people are asking this question as it is Jimmy Smits in the opening credits not Gary Cole.

EDIT: Okay NEXT WEEK is the season finale not tonight. My bad! Oh, did you know the International Space Station has a lifeboat? I liked the B plot, but I kept having that thought in my head the whole time. Poor Charlie getting caught with the boss' daughter. When the boss has a button on nukes that's a big deal.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.