Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Finished! Well Almost.

The 12 page anal probe of the last 15 years of my life, otherwise known as the Bar Application, is finished! Okay I still need to sign it, get it notorized, make 2 copies, and then place it in the mail, but otherwise it is finished! Okay it has ended up at 24 pages and I don't have any lawsuits or divorce actions to include unlike some classmates, but still this has been a struggle in so many ways.

I would have finished it Tuesday or Wednesday, but that flu bug or whatever germ warfare that got unleashed on me just killed my energy for 2 days. If I wanted to I could have headed downtown to the bailsbondsmen to get it notorized and photocopied at the nearest Kinkos, but I have tomorrow for that. Besides, I have a nightmare concerning third year law students and bailbondsmen. Wrong place, wrong time is a major theme of my life. Hence 24 pages of fun stuff to write. That good karma I'm supposedly owed, I can use it NOW!

Here are several interesting facts I've discovered.
I've worked at 17 different locations for 11 different employers.
I've disclosed 7 different residences including my parents' home twice.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.