Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

That Was Way Too Easy

I haven't run much since doing the 5K two weekends ago. Classes, homework, and other things had been far too distracting lately. I forced myself to go to the gym to run last night. I had planned to run yesterday afternoon after class, but I discovered I had an afternoon meeting. It was a bad news/good news sort of thing. The bad news is that I quit at only 2.5 miles. My left foot started to go a little numb so I decided to quit. The good news was that was the easiest 2.5 miles I had ever done. What did I do differently from my previous runs? Did I stretch out in a better way before running? I held my arms a tad differently when I was running. Did the swinging motion make a difference? I didn't wear my walkman, did the lack of weight make a difference?

I think I'll rest my legs today and see what Thursday brings. Can I make it back to 3 miles?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.