Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Wednesday Tuesday Monday RequestLine

Note: I'll keep moving this up to keep on top so you don't have any out of sight out of mind experiences. Gimme something to work with people.

Note II: Okay we're starting to get some suggestions. I know my readers are crafty so keep coming up with stuff.

I'll follow the fashion that's been going round the blogosphere the past few weeks. Anyone have any requests for posts? I'll try to get to answer in a timely fashion to the best of my honest ability. I'm not certain I can come up with stuff as good as E.Spat's last great kiss and job though. Wow E.Spat those were good stories!

No I'm not suffering from lack of inspiration, just curious what was on your minds.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.