Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, January 24, 2005

I HATE New England

I am an AFC person, but I can't stand the New England Patriots. I'm tired of hearing how Tom Brady is god at QB and how Bill Belichick is a coaching genius. I don't like the Eagles either, but this SuperBowl is like last year's Presidential election for many people: which one do you like the least?

On the plus side at least Philly did finally win in the title game and managed to save us from Atlanta. I couldn't had stood 2 weeks of hearing about the Atlanta Michael Vicks. The Atlanta Michael Vicks can pass and how the Atlanta Michael Vicks can run and how the Atlanta Michael Vicks can catch and how the Atlanta Michael Vicks can kick. Thank you Philly for saving me from that nauseating experience and proving that there is no I in TEAM. Maybe Chunky's Soup will have a cool SuperBowl commercial with Donovan's mom?

EDITED to increase sarcasm detection. I forget that the written text isn't as flexible as my nuanced vocals are.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.