Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Sunday, January 23, 2005

The iKill

This story is one of the funniest things I've seen in such a long time. Dude should get his own talk show as he has a fine understanding of sarcasm.
So I thought I would try to upgrade the cultural aesthetics of my new maligned xmas gift. I wanted something that screamed 'sensitive, caring, enlightened, liberal intellectual.'" Hence the Apple sticker. He added: "It's class-based humor and a juxtaposition. The Mac crowd is
seen as more educated, liberal, even sensitive, and the rifle is quite redneck.


What makes it even more funny to me is the thought of several of my Mac-loving classmates just having an aneurysm when they read this story on Confessions.
*Signed The Windows Fascist

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.