Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Sleepwear Poll

The poll is simple this time: When sleeping what do you wear?
  1. Nothing! I love the feel of the sheets against my skin.
  2. Nothing as well, but I have a fantastic partner in crime lying next to me as well.
  3. A silk see-through thing.
  4. Still with silk, but thicker and far more practical. I just hope I don't slide out of bed wearing it.
  5. Underwear works for me. Hold on I gotta scratch.
  6. Regular pajama type outfit.
  7. This old thing that has lots of holes in it.
  8. T-shirt and something that covers my ass.
  9. T-shirt and sweatpants.
  10. T-shirt, sweatpants, sweatshirt! You have any idea how friggin cold it gets in my bedroom?
  11. What's sleep? I'm an insomniac.
  12. Bed isn't made for sleeping as I'm a nymphomaniac!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.