Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I Hope No One Noticed

Got back from the gym and pulled my gym shorts out of the bag. I hadn't noticed the rather large hole in a strategic location. I'm hoping no one else did as well. Had I known I would have looked for some replacements when I was shopping earlier.

As a corollary you would think that after losing 20-25 pounds in 18 months that maybe I could shop for new jeans that are a size smaller now. As I discovered today yes I can. It was good to use Christmas gift money for two pair. Replacements were required as I did notice that the old pairs were getting ragged, including one having a small hole in a strategic location. Sharon Stone made a career out of a big gapping hole in a strategic location, but I'm not her and most of you are thankful for that.


Now I can just get back to running 3 miles at a time in proper, non-holey, shorts. Taking most of December off for finals and holidays mucks up the endurance.

CRAP, I should have gotten an advisory opinion from my Official Fashion Consultant when buying the new jeans. Oh they're just basic jeans so I guess I can get away with not using her services this once.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.