Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Just Hire Me If Ya Use My Words!

On December 7th I commented on the next generation of VW Jetta. I stated, "I'm not certain about the taillight treatment. Looks like it was stolen from a Toyota Corolla."

On page 22 of my Feb '05 issue of MotorTrend they discuss the new Jetta and note, "Clean, conservative design, but the tail looks too much like a Toyota Corolla's." If you're gonna use my ideas, just hire me! I have an entire portfolio here you can look at! One of my numerous writing styles would fit into automotive journalism just fine. Besides combine my legal skills with a few weeks of advanced track driving school and imagine what I could do for MotorTrend!

*cue cheesy harp music for dream sequence*
"In order to properly understand the legal implications of having 400 horsepower I will have to personally examine this Pontiac GTO on the road."

In other news I've pondered before, page 24 notes that "Oldsmobile sports car? It's not far-fetched. GM is quickly taking Saturn upmarket to take that space in its lineup between Pontiac and Buick...." Umm...not too long ago General Motors had an upscale Oldsmobile-like division called Oldsmobile! I realize quite a few of you are fans of Saturn, but GM still killed the wrong division or perhaps they should have killed both. That would bring GM down to what...10 divisions!!! Way too much overlap over at the General!


|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.