Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, July 26, 2004

Hair For The Weather

The reason I get my hair cut very short in the summer is that it feels fantastic on a typical hot and muggy summer day in the Midwest.  I was sheared last week and it felt great.  I step out of the shower, run a towel through my hair for 5 seconds and I'm done.  No muss, no fuss.  I also have to admit that I think I look very cool with extremely short locks :-)

What's up with this cool fall weather?  It didn't even reach 68 degrees today!  I actually put on a jacket this afternoon because I wasn't sure my t-shirt and shorts would be warm enough as I put in a new air filter.  Luckily there was no real wind or my almost hairless head would have froze.  I may have to wear long sleeves tomorrow if this keeps up.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.