Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, April 19, 2004

Last Day of Classes

It is the final day of classes. Then IU-Indy goes into Finals. Posting will be on and off as I need to be studying for finals, writing some memos for the two judges that I intern with, and I suspect doing some last minute wrangling for a friend's wedding that is this weekend.

Yes, I am quite exhausted. I became burned out during the Spring Break of Doom and have honestly never recovered. This year required so much energy to simply get through. Internships, publishing my paper, organizing a trip to D.C. for a moot court competition. I've had to go full throttle this entire year and it shows. After finals are over I may go see some friends that are out of town that I haven't seen in awhile. Chicago, Elkhart, Cleveland, I don't care. Just a few days away from here. Just a few days of peace.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.