Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, April 16, 2004

Things heard last night

Six men, 6lbs of polish sausage, an unknown quantity of kielbasa, a 24-pack of Miller Genuine Draft, and a 12-park of Miller Lite. You KNOW some good quotes are going to happen!

I don't know, is this like a third bachelor party?
If we go to some strip clubs it will be.

Oh, I can feel my Polish heritage. Oh wait, that's just gas.

Okay, if you go all postal and shoot us you better kill me or else I'm going to be really mad.

Dude, you're management! You don't have to go in tomorrow.

I'm a Saturn V!
So you're ridiculously expensive; break up into 3 pieces; burn up on reentry and were used only 18 times in 8 years!
I know, par for the course.

FINISH THAT BEER SO WE CAN BREAK INTO THAT 12 PACK! There will be no superfluous beer!

Dude, can he stay awake past 10 pm?
I don't know but maybe he turns into a pumpkin later.

Hey last time [T] passed out he almost landed in my crotch!



|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.