Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Motorcycle Mania

As this was one of the first sunny and warm weekends of the year, all the motorcycles are out for their first rides it seems. I've attempted to take an ABATE class where they give you a motorcycle and you go through driver's ed in a weekend or a week. That didn't work out so well, so I need to find the time and money to have the class again. A friend also gave me some lessons a few years ago.

If I can get used to the absolute freedom of being on a bike without the realization that I'm completely open and exposed to the world I would love to have a motorcycle! Quick, nimble, excellent gas mileage, and enjoying the fresh air. Who WOULDN'T like that!!! I figure a good welterweight bike in the 500 - 600 cubic centimeter range would be the perfect bike. Not too powerful to get into trouble with, but big and strong enough to be fun and adequate in the real world.

If I learn to ride would anyone want to be a co-rider :-)

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.