Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Friday, December 10, 2004

What Cheesy Honor Is This?

Alright, raise your hands if you think this new honor code signing box at the end of the final exams is cheesy? Some 2L was telling me about it yesterday and was all freaked out. " OMG am I going to have to report every sneeze? Is every shrug I see between two classmates going a potential signal?" Normally it is the 1Ls that are the scourge of the earth, but sometimes they don't outgrow that phase. Dude CHILL!

It wasn't the fact that the school was reminding us to not cheat and to report an incidents of suspected cheating that we see. (well duh we should always report any cheating, why is that even a question?) What I loved was at the end where it said that we would receive counseling upon the reporting of any cheating. I just loved that touchy-feely language! Oh I feel so bad for witnessing someone cut and paste class notes into an exam because we didn't use Securexam! Oh I feel so bad for seeing someone reference a commercial outline! Oh the humanity for I am scarred for life! Someone should have vetted that statement for extreme cheesiness.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.