Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Perfect Day.

1. Get that first paystub.
2. Call bank just to make sure something is getting deposited today.
3. Official business cards arrive.
4. 2007 appointment book the paralegal ordered for me arrives. It even has the quarter hour system I love.
5. Correctly balance my checkbook on the first try today.
6. Create a rough budget and see it is possible to get out of credit card debt in less than a year.
7. Finish several big and small projects today.
8. Get a preemptive jump on a future project. At least I know what is broke and what I'll be fixing in a few weeks.
9. Listen to the falling rain hit my vent.

I think I'll start feeling like a professional soon.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.