Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Round 2: T Plus 502 Days

I found a time calculator online. Including today it is 502 days past graduation or 1 year 4 months and 14 days. Believe me I feel that passage of time in ways I couldn't articulate and you wouldn't want me to in the first place. Yet today is a special day, it is the first time I've gotten to a second interview. I'm now 1 of 4 candidates.

I'm not going to tell you where and what the position is. It is a potentially interesting, if non-traditional, position. A J.D. isn't required for the position, but it would be valuable. The lawyers there are top notch. I'm sure I would learn much while there.

When I put on the suit I feel like I'm gearing up for one last battle, one last objective. I'm tired of this fight. It needs to be over soon.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.