Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I AM A MAN!!!

From the Vast Archieve Of Drafts I present a little bit of fall cleaning. This virtual cellar will be cleaned out soon. One reason I like this silly quizzes so much is because I like to figure out how the tests are built. It is the mental exercise of "If I answer X I'll likely get result A. If I answer B I'll likely get result B."

As long as I didn't turn up metrosexual I'm okay with this result.










Link: The Manliness (for everybody) Test written by mulletmandan on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
The smart-jock
You are 58 Manly and 43 Nerdy!
With your moderate computer knowlege, super manly body, and overall good stamina, you have been branded with the horrible moniker "smart-jock". You are, of course, an awesome person, there's just no other way to describe you. Go have a huge breakfast, chop down a forest, then go home and check your e-mail.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.