Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, July 03, 2006

So Much For The 4th Of July Plans.

I've had 24 hours to let this sink in now. You know I don't care how rational the reasoning is. If your long term plans are what you say they are then I can't find any fault with the reasoning. It is nice that you don't want to hurt me. Yet the entire "let's just be friends" speech still sucks!

She does like me. Our chemistry together is fantastic. Our dates have been incredibly enjoyable for both of us. We can talk for hours easily. She's very interested in dating me. We're just at different phases of life so our long term goals are different. That's a new reason for rejection.

Is it any wonder why I despise dating so much?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.