Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Really Am A World Traveler.

I admit I had to guess on 2 or 3 of them, but I was solid on the rest. Nice to know I recognized the ones I've actually been to. I want to see most of the others as well. Where's that job with the vacation time I need?







Brilliant!!!
You scored 100% Recognition!
We have a genius here. Assuming you didn't cheat, you are brilliant at recognizing world attractions. You must have tons of world knowledge of maybe you have travelled quite a bit. Congratulations on making the top category! I trust you enjoyed the sites. Here is a shot of one of my favourites - the Parliament Building in Budapest, Hungary. If you had fun, please rate my test!




Link: The Around the World in 80 Seconds Test written by thinkandcome on Ok Cupid

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.