Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Blame Lawren For This One.

As seen on Martinis, Persistence, and a Smile. I never liked Jamie Kennedy. I never really liked Bob Saget either as he was lame on America's Funniest Videos. I can't decide is AFV makes hosts lame due to the weak material or if lame hosts are attracted to AFV.

This answers the question: what would a rap tribute to Bob Saget look like? (NSFW, I repeat NSFW. Please waste your non-work resources on this. Thank you.) This is very funny. Is it funny because it's good and a complete twist on our cultural expectations of Bob Saget or is it funny because it's so bad?

PS: I can spot George Lucas easily enough, but has anyone yet found John Stamos?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.