Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Willing To Be Flexible, But...

My teaching duties are varied. In essence I do whatever is required of me to do the job. I'm fine with that since it makes for some interesting experiences. However, what happens if the mixed up wiring in my brain gets confused for a second?

Yesterday I had library duty. My favorite job actually. One teacher took his class to the computer lab in the back. About 15 minutes later one of the librarians came up to the front desk. I SWEAR this is what I heard, "Could you assist that teacher in the bathroom please?"

WHAT!!! Whoa I'm not helping anyone go to the bathroom. I'm not a medical person and the teacher looked pretty healthy to me. He should be able to pee on his own.

She meant, "Could you cover his class for a minute so he could go to the bathroom?" Whew!!! Okay that I can do. You had me worried for a minute.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.