Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, August 29, 2005

Manic Writer's Block

Some bloggers run out of things to say. Their creative juices dry up for a bit, sometimes forever. I've been having the opposite problem the last few weeks: I HAVE TOO MANY THOUGHTS! I have A TON of things I would love to discuss. I don't know how to articulate them at the moment so I don't post anything other than quickie fluff pieces and quizzes. Not that quickie fluff pieces and quizzes are a bad thing, but I want to stretch out the artistic muscles every now and then.

I will leave the next choice up to you, my reliable audience of 7 people. Which juicy topic should I post on next? #1: an observation about race and economic status. #2: an observation about substitute teachers and their students. #3: something else.

Can I sleep now?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.