Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, August 29, 2005

Confessions Poll: Brian vs. Third Graders

I just received the call. The assignment for today is third graders! I've never taught at a elementary school before. I have to say I preferred the sixth graders to the eight graders in the middle schools. The sixth graders honestly weren't jaded yet and somewhat respected my authority! Eight graders loved to ignore the teacher. Hee-hee that is why I made one answer the question presented. You don't pay attention to my lesson I'll call on you. I learned something in 3 years of law school.

The poll question for today is how will things go for me.

Answer 1: Brian will have a lovely time with a class full of young children.
Answer 2: Brian will teach a little and babysit a little, but it won't be too bad a day.
Answer 3: A classroom full of 3rd graders is akin the the critical mass of fissionable material.
Answer 4: These kids will plow through Brian like Hurricane Katrina through New Orleans.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.