Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Happy Birthday + 2 LLM

Normally I send a card and try to call BFF LLM when her birthday comes up. Stupid finals, graduation plans, PMBR plans, IBA bar review class plans, Character & Fitness Interview plans! I DID NOT forget. Last week I even made a note to get a card. I see I didn't line through the note though telling me I accomplished the task though.

*SIGH*

I owe her a lunch at the bare minimum. I do feel guilty for not being able to come through on one promise concerning last year. I'll have to talk to her about that sometime. At least we got to do some fun things in the last year including the Barrister's Ball. She helped deal with my insane life this last year. On second thought I owe her lunch, dinner, and baby sitting duties as a minimum.

Happy birthday + 2 LLM. Think of all the good things in your life that you're blessed with. It is quite an extensive list. If you run into any problems let me know. By the end of this year I'll be able TO SUE people for you!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.