Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

IBA vs. BarBri Bar Review?

BUMP to the top to grab your opinions.

Need quick advice from the locals. I haven't decided which bar prep class I want to take during the summer. To sign up for BarBri I have to do it by tomorrow March 1st.

I'm doing the PMBR classes no matter what so that doesn't make a difference.
As near as I can tell both IBA and BarBri cover the Multistate (mulitiple choice section), the Indiana essay section, and the Multistate Performance Test in their reveiw sessions. But BarBri is around $500 more. Unless someone can give me a good reason to go with BarBri I think I'll save the $500 and stick with IndyBar and I already have a nonrefundable $95 deposit with them for simply being a member of IBA.

EDIT: Thanks for the advice everyone. I decided to go with the IBA Bar Review classes. Once again I've decided to follow Lawren's advice. Taking Tax better pan out in the end Lawren that's all I have to say or else your perfect record will be ruined ;-)

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.