Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Monday, February 28, 2005

1 Year + 1 Day

I forgot about this Sunday. I've been officially a blogger for one year (and now one day). No, Confessions isn't celebrating a blogiversary yet (though soon), but I've been pontificating my point of view and take on the scholastic and legal world for a year now.

I originally accepted the contributor position because I wanted to impart wisdom upon the student readers. I wanted them to think. I wanted to generate opinions. I wanted to provide humor. I wanted people to look within themselves. I wonder if I did that. I wonder if any of my words helped my fellow classmates and other online travelers. Did I do anything good? I hope so because I sometimes wonder.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.