Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

WW Smackdown!

West Wing tonight features a smackdown between Josh and Toby. The fight promises to be so intense that I'll sell you the entire seat, but you'll only need the edge!

What will happen when two white, middle aged, Jewish, high strung, Democratic political hacks duke it out? I have no idea! I'll prolly have blow by blow breakdown afterwards. Where is Mills Lane when you need him? Let's get it on!!!

EDIT: That was it? Two thrown bunches of paper, one fist, and a headlock? I wanted some serious action. I wanted slow motion rage occuring. OMG the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Lana fight scene in Smallville was better than this. On the other hand was Kate Harper making eye contact with Will Bailey or what?

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.