Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Saturday, September 25, 2004

*gently snoring at the television*

Long time readers of Confessions know my distaste of reality tv. Personally I find the entire genre not interesting. I know some of you like it and that's fine. We just have different tastes. Not wanting to go out tonight I decided to watch tv. I tried to give the rerun of Survivor a shot. I really tried. After 10 minutes I was so bored I went back to reviewing topic memos from my three student note candidates.

No Buffy, no Angel, The West Wing has been hit or miss, and Enterprise will likely suck. I have no cable tv so no Shield, no rendition of Stargate, no Dead Zone, not even Trading Spaces. Does this mean the best thing on is Smallville? Oh wait, Channel 4's transmitter is so bad I don't even pick up The WB! Going to be an interesting fall I figure.

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.