Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Breath of Cold Air

The MGR has air conditioning again. I didn't mind the lack of AC as long as I did errr..the speed limit...on the interstate, but stop and go traffic was deadly! It's a good thing I don't have a job because showing up in a wrinkled, sweat stained suit would have been embarrassing.

Condensers and evaporators are expensive little buggers. I keep thinking to myself, if I had gotten into law school the first time I would have graduated this summer and still have been just as poor and unable to replace the MGR. Oh well, at least as a third year I'll have a good reliable vehicle now. Every major component has been replaced by now except the engine. Hell, when that sucker blows I'll just Fred Flinstone it with a turbo-gerbil assist for hills. I figure a few of those critters in a flywheel should do okay to power the MGR.

Calendar year 2004 has been a horrific year for the MGR. Rear ended, new shocks and struts, scraped sheetmetal, replacement taillight, replacement differential, replacement AC. When it rains, it pours. Speaking of which: STOP RAINING!!!! I do not have the Ford amphibious option installed!

|
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.